Dolce & Gabbana Bellucci Pumps

Comments

  1. i sent you an email not long ago but i am unsure if it sent correctly, so i have it here:

    I don't know if you do requests but I want to ask. I have contacted over 5 different CC makers and none have accepted my request.

    So basically I have requested these: http://sims4studio.com/thread/6672/request-school-shoes

    Your work is high-quality and these would look wonderful in-game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Fantastic!!! Your attention to detail is amazing. You have such wonderful talent. Your vision has become reality. You have it. Your creations are all that and a bag of chips. So special. Thank You SOOOOOOOO Much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you convert to sims 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the link broken? After adfly they say that the site is down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment